Tuesday, May 05, 2009  

[One year...]

One year ago today, I started work at my current place of employment. One year gone. Plenty has changed. Lessons were learnt. Emotions were felt. For instance, I nearly stabbed myself in the head with a pen today. I deserve an Oscar for going up to the person who caused my near-suicide with a smile moments later. Fucking bitch. You're in your thirties with two children. Stop acting cute.




I hate lizards. I just do. They look all slimy and have their eyes poking out of their heads. Gross. I once stepped on a lizard when I was a kid. Imagine the mess. Another time, I was using the computer and my leg was next to the wall and a lizard climbed up my leg. Thinking about it is making my hair stand.

As I was composing the above section of this entry, I spotted a lizard on my TV.


Small little fella, isn't he?


And up he goes. At this point, I decided that enough is enough. I had my sister bring in a roll of newspaper and after much "get ready" time, I whacked it a few times.


Splat!


The tail was still moving.


Now that's taken care of. I just need to convince myself that there isn't any lizard juice all over my TV and table. Nope, no lizard juice at all.

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:28 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS