Tuesday, May 12, 2009  

[Getting the facts straight...]

They lost someone 14 months ago. Now they found him. Actually, we lost him, and they found him. So what's there to crow about? Apparently, the guy who can't sing "choked back tears" when talking about it. Man, this joker deserves an award of some sort...Best over-reaction of the year, perhaps? I don't know. This is Singapore, over-reacting is what we're good at.

The other day they said he was caught without a fight, while he was sleeping. Now the villagers say no, they surrounded the place and he didn't want to come out until they knocked down the door. Get your story straight. The guy's still over there. If I were you, I would ease up on all the "possible" theories. As far as I'm concerned, you're just making shit up.

Then again, that's your main job, isn't it? Making shit up.




Slammed the taxi door on my finger today. Don't know how that happened. I tried to run through what happened in my brain but I just can't see how it happened. I bled. It was painful. Ow. (JF: No, not when I was with you. When I went back later in the afternoon.)




I almost lost it at work today. It doesn't take much to set me off. A bit of stress and a bit of unhappiness and boom! Fireworks. I've been there a little over a year...I wonder what would happen if I really lost it one day? Would he give me a little more respect? I've been acting a little dumb so far....Maybe losing it would change his view of me? I've always been a bit of a trouble-maker. I wonder for how long can I hold it back.

He's so full of shit sometimes.

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:29 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS