Tuesday, May 19, 2009  

[Fucktards...]

After nine years and eighteen seasons of Survivor, I don't know why some contestants just don't get it. Whether is it during the game or after they got voted out, they talk about honesty, being honest, not lying, and integrity.

Have you not watched the show before applying to be on it? This is Survivor. People lie. Get over it.




The bus I take every morning to go to work has an express version. It has an additional "E" at the end and operates only in the mornings. A total of two or three trips every morning, in one direction. It doesn't stop at every stop and takes to the Expressway for a short distance.

Every once in a while, someone would board the bus not knowing that the express version did not stop at their stop. When the bus passed by their stop, they would press the bell like there's no tomorrow until the bus driver tells him/her that the bus doesn't stop along this particular stretch.

I always laugh in my head when something like this happens. These people deserve to miss their stops. The bus number has an additional "E" at the end. Has it ever occurred to you that the route of this bus may be DIFFERENT?

People usually have a routine and leave home around the same time every morning. After a while, most people know about the express service and how it has a slightly different route and doesn't stop at every stop. So such incidents are few and far between.

This week, they started the same express service in the evenings. In the opposite direction. I got on the express service this evening and it was hilarious. If you take the bus at the same time every day, sooner or later, you'll recognise the people on the bus (which I do for the morning express service). I don't recognise most of the people on the evening express service, and I'm guessing most of them had no idea with regard to the nature of this service.

Along the way, tons of people pressed the bell like mental patients but the bus did not stop. One joker pressed the bell constantly while the bus was on the Expressway. I looked around but couldn't see who it was, but com'on, the bus is on the Expressway...What good would pressing the bell do? The bus can't stop and there are no bus-stops. Whoever it was, fucktard-of-the-year winner in my book.

When the bus finally left the Expressway and came to its first stop, half the people on the bus alighted. You got punk'd, bitches! Hilarious.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:28 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

where is your camera when you need it =(
This job is killing my blog content. I blog less when I'm unable to take pictures because some posts just don't make sense without pictures. I saw a "zhng-ed" van yesterday. It was so ridiculous...Bright orange, with side skirts, low bumpers and everything. I wanted to blog about it but gave up halfway because it was so difficult to describe what it looked like.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS