Tuesday, April 28, 2009  

[Excellent...]

I received my new Microsoft keyboard today. Once the request was approved and stock availability confirmed, delivery was insanely fast. Virtually overnight. I'm really impressed.

I wasn't at home when the courier came, and now there's a bit of a problem. My keyboard is part of a desktop set consisting of a mouse, keyboard, and RF receiver. The courier (from Singpost) dropped off a whole new set for me, but only took back the faulty keyboard. Hence, I'm now holding on to an extra receiver and mouse.

Not to sure what to do with them now. I've emailed Microsoft. They can come pick it up if they want. All I wanted was a replacement keyboard.

As insane as this sounds, the new keyboard feels different. I prefer the tactile feel of the previous one. And yes, it's the same model. This new one is a little "harder". Hopefully it "loosens" up after a few days.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:16 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

--This new one is a little "harder". Hopefully it "loosens" up after a few days.

The opposite of loose is tight. This sounds wrong..

Why don't you sell the extra receiver and mouse?
I've thought about it. But it might be a good idea to have spare stuff lying around in case I need to troubleshoot something.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS