Monday, March 23, 2009  

[Stuff on bus...]

A Gardenia bread truck drove by the bus today. There were pictures of bread printed on the truck and one of the things I noticed was this phrase, "Sliced for your convenience."

Name one brand of bread which isn't sliced. Go ahead. Name one. Just one.

Aren't all bread pre-sliced now? Do you really want to use this as your selling point?




I saw this guy on the bus today. He looks and dresses like a university student, but he was "reading" a book about fighter planes so I can't say for sure. Anyway, since I was standing, I glanced down at his book and realised he wasn't really reading it. His ears were plugged in into his iPod and he was watching a video on his iPod, below the fighter plane book, on his lap.

Reminds me of the times I had a comic hidden behind my textbook in class. Question is, why is he doing that on the bus?

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:33 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS