Thursday, March 19, 2009  

[Six o'clock...]

What does six o'clock mean to you?

I just realised this today. At six o'clock, I can be on either side of the joy/sorrow spectrum. Actually no, that's not exactly right. But I think you'll get what I mean...

At 6am, it's sorrow. Time to get up and get ready for work. At 6pm, it's joy because it's time to go home!

What a difference twelve hours make.




I try to get along with everyone, especially at work, because you never know when you need someone else's help. But to be honest, I'm very easily irritated. Given a choice, I probably won't associate or even talk to maybe 30% of my colleagues.

One of them really stands out from the rest.

She's married with two sons. I got to say, her husband is a better man than I am. No way in hell would I be able to put up with her crap character. I wonder who's more mature - her, or her sons. Maybe it's a tie.

There's really no point in me going on and on about her here. No one here knows who she is, nor the context. I've given her countless chances, and she went over the line each and everytime. She offends people with her big mouth, and I've had enough of her.

There are players, and there are those who are being played. Being relatively new, I've put up with being played. I think it's time for me to become a player.

It's on, mofo.

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:43 PM. 1 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

i think the tone your post ends on would really fit an angry lonelyisland rap.
:P
who said we're wack?!?!
[<---Back to Main]
RSS