Wednesday, January 21, 2009  

[Shorts...]

I'm kinda rushed for time, but have lots to say. I'll make it brief:




I don't know about you, but as a football fan, I find that own-goals are hilarious. Of course, if it happened to the team you're supporting...not so funny.

Well, the men-in-white have scored yet another own-goal. These are comments made by MP Charles Chong regarding the recent civil-servant-spent-insane-amount-of-his-own-money-attending-a-cooking-course-in-France-instead-of-at-his-own-CC:
"Maybe it made lesser mortals envious and they thought maybe he was a little boastful," he said. "Would people have taken offense if his wife (a senior investment counsellor at a bank) had paid for everything?"
This is not about the civil servant, who as far as I'm concerned, is simply guilty by association. This is about the comment made by Charles Chong.

Lesser mortals, indeed.

Isn't it nice to know how we stand in the eyes of this guy? The dumbass people who voted for him are "lesser mortals" in his eyes.




It's scary how much someone can find out about you just by typing your name in Google. I just did it to someone and now I'm worried that I might slip up in conversation and make reference to something that I wasn't told but found out via said-someone's blog.




It's official. I'm full of nonsense. Testified by three colleagues. One of whom had coffee coming out of her nose from reading the stuff I wrote on work-MSN.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:45 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS