Sunday, January 18, 2009  

[Random stuff...]

You'll never guess what I saw today.


Cows! At a common area near my place. There were goats too, but I did not get any photos of them.


They were there for some sort of Indian festival. Not too sure what it was.





Cats never cease to amaze me. This one probably got there from the corridor ledge on the left, so that's not too unusual. But I've often seen cats on the 2nd storey balcony ledge of the block of flats opposite mine. I have no idea how they got there. It's gotta be quite a trick.

I think it's a good idea to have some cats running around. I saw another rat in the drain today below my block. More cats, please!




I've been meaning to blog about this for a while, but every time I passed by this sign, I did not have my camera phone with me.

After the lift upgrading programme, they installed new signs around the lift areas. The one for my block made sense. The one for this block, on the other hand...


...made no sense.


This has got to be the world's most useless "you are here" sign. Practically no information.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:20 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS