Wednesday, January 28, 2009  

[Pubic hair hair...]

I was on the bus yesterday and I didn't manage to get a seat. So I stood. Duh. Anyway, I stood facing this old woman. And then I realised something.

You know how old women like to perm their hair? I don't know why they do, it looks like shit. In any case, you probably won't notice it if they still had a full head of hair, but if their hair was thinning, then it's very obvious.

Perming their hair to give them the "afro-look" essentially makes the hair on their heads look like pubic hair. I kid you not. Take a look next time. I know not all perms will result in the pubic hair type of...hair. I don't know the different names for the different types of perms (they are all shit anyway...sorry if your mum or grandmother has such perms, that's just how I feel).

I tried taking a picture but my phone could not capture the texture of the hair on the old woman in front of me. Trust me, if you saw what I saw, you'd agree with me.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:03 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS