Thursday, January 22, 2009  

[Free petrol...]

I've been hearing this promo on Class 95 for the past few days and I just don't get it.

Basically, there's some contest or something going on and you can win free petrol. They interviewed the people who won. The typical I'm-so-happy stuff. Except for the last guy. He said something along the lines of, "I glad that they are giving petrol vouchers instead of cash because I am having my wedding next year."

I don't get it. Is he planning to serve petrol at his wedding or something? What has winning free petrol got to do with his wedding?

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:23 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

you are not alone... i dont get it either
yes! i tot i found it wierd... haha... seriously doesnt make sense..
haha
[<---Back to Main]
RSS