Monday, January 26, 2009  

[Fashion disasters...]

Today's the first day of Chinese New Year. I used to love CNY as a kid. Lots of goodies to eat and ang-pows to collect. Then, as the years passed, I grew up and got sick of it. Same shit every year. Fake smiles and meaningless conversations. But I still looked forward to it, somewhat, because of the ang-pows. Now that I'm working, I no longer care about the ang-pows and so it's basically lost all meaning.

I came across some WTF stuff today while I was out visiting relatives.


The visual impact of the scene above could not be captured properly in a photo. What we have here is a group of (probably) foreign workers crowding around an ATM. Only one of them was withdrawing cash. Where in the world would you find a scene like this? It seemed funny at the time...I thought they could be saying, "We need to get a machine like this for our village. We'll never run out of money!" Hahahaha!

I don't know why people dress this way:


Do they think it's cool? It's not. Only douche-bags dress this way. Do you not know how buttons work?

Next, we have this joker:


Red skinny jeans with pink shoes. Seriously, what the fuck? Skinny jeans on guys are gay as it is, and he's gone one better by wearing them in red. With pink shoes! Pink!


To top it off, he was blasting some stupid songs on his mobile phone. But when he needed to make a call...


He had to use a public phone. Blast music on your mobile, and call people on a public phone. People like this should be shot. Our gene pool's murky enough as it is...For the sake of mankind, he should not be allowed to reproduce and pass on his obviously-defective genes.

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:46 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

return of pictures ftw
I can't tell you how many times I saw something blog-worthy but can't do anything about it because I didn't have my camera phone with me. Tend to meet more of these weirdos during peak hours.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS