Friday, January 02, 2009  

[2009...]

So this is what 2009 feels like. First working day of 2009 and I'm on leave. Could be worse...I could be sitting at my cubicle at work right now with nothing to do. December is always slow at work. Some colleagues don't turn up for an entire month. Not kidding. They have that much leave.

The first half of 2008 was not that good for me. Filled with uncertainties and unknowns and I was venturing into uncharted waters. Second half was good. It's not perfect, but then again, nothing is. I can't complain. There's always some concerns before and during change. When it is all over, one would probably realise that it's not that bad.

I have two personal resolutions I would like to accomplish in 2009. Actually, they are resolutions left-over from previous years. Oh well...Sometimes it takes longer than you would think to get some things done. The silver lining is that I actually have more time to try and get these things done now than when I was still studying.




My cousin got married yesterday. The banquet is today. I think it's getting more popular to schedule your wedding over two days. Less of a rush and the couple could spend more time on the details. In any case, it was the first church wedding I've attended. It was interesting....But personally, I'm not a fan of wedding ceremonies or traditions. I don't think it serves much practical purpose and the cost of everything can easily pay for the renovation of a new flat - twice.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:01 AM. 1 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

Not a big fan of marriages anyway, never seen the purpose of that in today's society.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS