Thursday, October 09, 2008  

[Therapist?]

Yesterday on the bus on my way to work, I saw a woman driving beside the bus I was on. She was digging her nose like crazy. Gross....I mean, everybody poops, but com'on, don't think just because you're alone in your car that no one can see you. You are alone, not invisible.

On my way home, also yesterday, met another gold-digger. This guy was digging his nose on the bus for 10 minutes. I'm not kidding. How is it possible that he has that much to dig? I don't know whether to feel grossed out or impressed. Maybe a bit of both.

To top it off, I was in the perfect position to record a video of him doing it. But of course, I didn't have my camera phone with me.




My sister went for a career talk and they were handing out freebies (like they often do). And they were nice enough to give a bag for the attendees to carry everything in. Just one problem...


This is the bag. What does that look like from afar?


Hope you've figured it out by now.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:30 PM. 1 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

I was thinking.. why it seems more obvious when the words are blown up.... probably coz the line of sight for each eye ends somewhere after the "e" in "the" hmmm
[<---Back to Main]
RSS