Sunday, October 26, 2008  

[Man United vs who?]

This appeared in the TV listings yesterday:


Manchester United versus Everton. On the bottom of this little programme alert...


I know that Everton is in Liverpool, but still, they really should not promote the match this way. It's very misleading.




I'm in a rut again. I push through life at 100-mph everyday throughout the week. On weekends, I can't find the motivation or energy to get anything done. I just want to laze around and do nothing of significance. The thing above proves it - it was taken on Saturday morning and I only got around to posting it now.

I need to find the motivation and energy to get things going. So many things to do...So little time.

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:18 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

Hey, I had the same experience too. What I did was, took a few days leave, went overseas, sleep, relax and enjoy.

For example, took leave on Friday and Monday for a 4 days 3 nights oversea trip. I have been to Bangkok and Ho Chi Minh City. Both trip cost less than $1K, more if you are those that buy more than they need.

When I returned, I'm recharged and motivated to do things that are of significance.

What I realized is that people need to take a REAL break from time to time for refreshment against their uneventful daily life. It's human nature.

When is the last time you took a REAL break?
I honestly can't remember the last time I took a "real" break. Can't afford to go away though. The state of my finances right now is pretty horrid because I'm putting aside a huge sum every month paying off my school loans.

I'm never going to be in debt ever again.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS