Thursday, October 30, 2008  

[Fugly...]

I saw a colour-blind fashion victim today.


This was the best shot I could get of her. If I'm 100% honest, I really can't tell for sure if it's a woman or a man dressed as a woman. First of all, the way he she it chose to sit on the bus already guaranteed it a place in the WTF-that's-stupid category, but the way it was dressed pushed it into the WTF-that's-stupid-and-fugly category.

She had on light blue hair accessories, t-shirt, nail polish, and bracelet-bangle thingies. Bright pink ear-rings, berms, crocs, and ear-phones. And black knee socks. So basically, other than her socks, it's all light blue and pink. It was as if the Sharity Elephant threw up on her. And who the hell wears socks with crocs? Crocs are fugly alone as it is, and wearing socks with crocs is even worse. That puts it in the crazy-ang-moh-wearing-socks-with-sandal category.

And the thing is, the way it's seated, there's no way you can avoid seeing it as you board the bus. I'm still trying to erase this light-blue-and-pink image from my brain. Don't think that's going to be accomplished anytime soon.




I'm sure you know the rule - don't take lifts when the building is on fire. You may get trapped inside, the lift carriage may come crashing down when you are in it, etc etc.


Then again, they have "fire lifts".


To be completely honest, I have no idea what's a fire lift. I suspect these lifts will still work properly during a fire.

If that's the case, why not just install fire lifts instead of those that send you to hell during a fire?

It's like the black box they put on planes that are supposedly indestructible. Why not make the whole plane out of that material?

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:43 PM. 3 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

Fire lifts are also known as firemen lifts I believe.. Your firemen ain't gonna climb 20 storeys with their heavy equipment to put out a fire. Might be too late by then...

I dunno why we usually have 1 passenger, 1 fire lift. Lift = possibility of smoke poisoning if you are stuck inside? I dunno...
I think firemen lifts' speed is slightly faster than passenger lifts. I believe there is a toggle switch somewhere to activate the "lightning" speed.
Then all the reason they should install only fire lifts! Everyone can then get to where they are going faster. ;D
[<---Back to Main]
RSS