Sunday, September 21, 2008  

[What are these for?]

I'm sure you've seen some of the following exercise stations in your area. To tell the truth, I have no idea what some of them are for.

Take, for instance, this one...


First thing that came to my mind was that this looked like the "steps" they use for lion dance performances. Or something they would use in a kung-fu movie to show how the hero trained.

And then, this...


How can you incorporate the above in your exercises is beyond me. So is this...


Not the monkey-bars in the back. The sloping pole in the front. There are markings from 6 to 9 on it. What are we supposed to do with it?

Now this...


I can only imagine that this is for clowns-in-training. For them to run and balance on the log as if they are on a giant ball in the circus.

And next...


For fire-men? I don't know what's the purpose of this thing.

And finally...


What the fuck is this? I think the only purpose of this thing is for tripping people when they aren't paying attention.

Just when I thought the stations are weird enough, along came this guy.


Check out what he's wearing.


SAF boots! He's going running in army boots! I've never seen anyone do that, to be honest.

^^^ by Locksley @ 4:27 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS