Sunday, September 14, 2008  

[RSS...]

I'll admit it. When RSS first came out, I had no freakin' clue what it was. When I finally found out what it was, I was pretty disappointed. I thought it was just like "podcast", "vodcast", and even "blog". Fancy new words for the same old things. I mean, there's really nothing "new" about any of these things. They use the same technology and more or less the same delivery method. It's just a slightly-different way of getting things done.

Which was why I never bothered with it. RSS, that is. Until YQ suggested I turn mine on. So I did.

The link's on the right. You can't miss it.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:00 PM. 1 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

Yay! Finally you have created an RSS feed. You were the last of my regular blog reads not to have an RSS feed.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS