Sunday, September 07, 2008  

[Random pictures...]

Anyone having trouble with their HYP?


What this is about is so obvious. "Advisory" my ass.




Guess the purpose of the white tent. It's a little blurry, I took the picture as I was walking down the stairs.


It's a taxi stand. Must be Singapore's most unusual taxi stand. And if you see carefully, you can see a MacDelivery guy standing under the tent with the familiar giant back-pack. Why's he waiting for a cab?

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:40 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

Hey.. you were at Beauty World? Believe it or not.. I think some McDeliveries arrive by cab
Yes I was. I was pretty sure either you or LY would figure it out.

I didn't know Mac's use cabs for delivery. The $3 delivery charge won't cover cab fare...
[<---Back to Main]
RSS