Sunday, September 28, 2008  

[Lady luck....]

In the past, I've always wondered about people who gamble. Every time I pass by a place selling Toto or 4D, I would wonder why these people piss away their money every week. You can't win. From a probability standpoint, the only party that wins is Singapore Pools. As far as I was concerned, the only type of bet in which you have a realistic chance of actually winning was betting on football because it's based on an educated guess and not just blind luck or chance.

Now I know why. I know why people piss their money away every week.

You can never earn enough money. When you earn $2,500/mth, you want $3,000/mth. When you get $3,000/mth, you want $4,000/,mth, and so on. You can never earn enough to lead the kind of life you want. That's why people buy Toto or 4D. Someone has to win...Why not me?

Why not me, indeed. So today, I bought Toto for myself, for the very first time. $10 worth. I don't see myself playing every draw, simply because it's rather inconvenient to place bets. If I spend $10 on every draw, I would spend $1,040 a year on Toto. I'd probably only place bets if I actually pass by somewhere that takes bets.

Wish me luck.

^^^ by Locksley @ 5:34 PM. 1 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

luck! .. this comment is made under influence... call it CUI if you want..
[<---Back to Main]
RSS