Saturday, August 09, 2008  

[PC woes and everything else in between...]

I usually eat breakfast in front of my computer before heading off to work. On Wednesday morning, I turned my rig on but the monitor was on standby. Long story short, display card was seemingly dead, monitor was fine.

I took half day's leave yesterday and went down to the distributor in AMK to get it sorted out. It's the second time I'm there. The first time was two weeks after I bought the card. Upon testing, the display card worked fine.

I was pretty perplexed as I wasn't looking forward to an extended troubleshooting session, but when I replaced the card into my rig, it booted up without any problems. All systems go.

Phew.




My graduation photos have been filed away, and I had a chance to look through my old photos. From kindergarten to my University graduation. I've changed so much over the years. Some of the people in the same photo as me have left this world. Some of them, I cannot even remember their names.

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:13 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS