Saturday, August 23, 2008  

[Out of my mind...]

I've taken public transport all my life, but recently, I seem to have more and more gripes about the system. I think it's probably because in the past, I don't always take buses or trains during rush hour. In fact, I try to arrange my schedule so that I can avoid the rush hour commute. Now that I've started working, I can't do that anymore.

The thing is, you have to put up with a lot of crap on public transport. Especially so during the rush hour. I find that when I'm on buses or trains during rush hour, small things piss me off.

Take, for example, this woman.


She was on next to me on the bus yesterday evening, going to Orchard Road. There was a jam, but it wasn't too bad. Traffic was slow but still moving. She kept looking at her watch, then craning her neck to get a better view of what's going on ahead and going...

"Zhe."


Annoyed the crap out of me.

In something unrelated, when I got off the bus, this guy in front of me has a packet of tissue stuck half-way outside his pocket. How glam. Anyway, this is one of the problems of wearing formal trousers. Guys, might want to take note. Not a problem if you wear jeans. But formal trousers are loose-er than jeans and if you keep tissues in your back pocket, they tend to slide up when you sit down.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:56 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS