Monday, August 25, 2008  

[Good and bad stress...]

There is an interesting article in this month's Readers' Digest that I thought was worth sharing.


It's about good and bad stress. I thought it was interesting because the indicators of "good" stress seems to describe my current situation, while the indicators of "bad" stress described the time I worked before I started studying in NUS very accurately.



Blogger shrinks the images. If you can't read the article, you need to click on the pictures to see the full-sized images. The second and third image should be fine, though. I've always said that if you can't sleep properly at night, you need to quit and find another job. If worrying about your job is keeping you up, you need to find something else.

Oh, and Mark Lee is on the cover of next month's Readers' Digest. WTF.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:01 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS