Sunday, June 01, 2008  

[URLs on MSN...]

Unless I'm missing something, you can't click on URLs in display names or personal messages on MSN. I think that most people would have tried to, at one point or another, and found that they couldn't.

So I don't understand why people put insanely long URLs in their display names or personal messages as a way of spreading information. A short, direct URL is fine. Long URLs, especially those with HTTP GET parameters appended behind, are damn-near impossible and insane for anyone to try typing into their browser.

So for those of you with insanely long URLs in your display name or personal message (I have at least one on my list at any one time), you need to find some other way of getting your message across.

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:50 PM. 4 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

AGREED! Irritating.. especially when they wan pple to help to do web surveys :P

meet up sometime soon? hehe
After pay-day. Now no $. :(
hehe no prob... me waiting for pay day too haha..
working part time now :)
hmm.
maybe should use tinyurl.com to shorten lengthy urls
[<---Back to Main]
RSS