Sunday, June 22, 2008  

[Roaches!]

I was at a fast-food restaurant (?) in town on Friday and I saw a small cockroach.


I can't prove which outlet it was, seeing how it wasn't captured in the photo. So I guess I won't mention it here. One thing's for sure, if there's a small cockroach, there's got to be a big cockroach...

As for the "?" above....As I was typing, I realised how weird it was to say "fast-food restaurant". Why do people call it a restaurant anyway? A "fast-food joint" might be a better and more accurate description.




I just did my finances. I spent $1k+ in 7 days.

I was warned about this. I have some friends who entered the workforce before me and they told me they spent a lot when they first started working. It's usually because of the sudden increase in spending power and how we don't really need to support anyone else (likes kids or family).

Most of my money went into buying stuff for my room as I'm in the middle of changing the layout. I still have a few big-ticket items to get, but I probably won't be doing so anytime soon. Need to space the purchases out.

I spent close to $100 on three G2000 shirts yesterday too. Had to, my work wardrobe was somewhat pathetic. I plan to get another watch as well, but probably a cheap Casio will suffice. Casio makes very nice watches with silver bracelets nowadays and it's really difficult for anyone to tell the difference unless they look up close.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:11 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS