Saturday, May 31, 2008  

[What to do?]

I'm thinking of ending my planted tank hobby. I don't really have the time and I'm also not as into it as I was in the past. I'm not at home during the day on weekdays and my Dad takes care of the feeding and the switching on/off of CO2 and lights for me. On the weekends, it becomes a chore as I have to do weekly maintenance.

I have a few options:

1) Carry on with it. The tank is still in very good condition considering how little time I have to maintain/observe it.

2) Get rid of this setup, sell my CO2 equipment (I can easily get $100 for it) and start a low-maintenance shrimp tank.

3) Get rid of it altogether, then I can consider getting a new L-shaped table for my room. If I do, I can easily get a bigger LCD monitor. Due to space constraints, it's hard for me to get a bigger one (I'm currently using a 17" 4:3). Another advantage of this is it would probably be better for my posture. My current table has a design flaw and I have to sit in a not-so-good-position. Then again, I wonder if I should invest in the L-shaped table to begin with, considering how little I use my current table as it is.

I need to decide soon. My CO2 is finishing soon. The decision I make will determine if I will go get the CO2 topped up.

^^^ by Locksley @ 12:53 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS