Thursday, May 22, 2008  

[Champions!]

Manchester United are the champions of Europe once again! I won't go into details about the match. It's all over the Internet and will be on the front page of the papers tomorrow. The last time they won it was nine years ago. I'm going to get a replica of United's European jersey when it comes out next season. Who knows when will they win the trophy again? I'm going to have Giggs' name printed on it.

I did have one regret. As the second half of extra time started at about 5am, I started taping the match and went to sleep. I was going to wake up at 6am, watch the rest of the match and have breakfast then head off to work.

It didn't occur to me at the time, but I can't believe that after waiting for nine years, I couldn't last just one more hour.

When my alarm went off at 6am, my Dad rushed into my room and told me United won. Well, he basically spoiled it for me. But I didn't care at that point. United won, and that's all that matters.




It was tough going at work today. I basically had only four hours of not-so-good sleep the night before. I said a rather silly thing in front of three colleagues and then proceeded to "under-perform" at a task.

Dang it.




I see this girl almost everyday when I head off to work. Everytime I see her, I get the feeling that my brain's trying to tell me something, but couldn't.

I finally figured it out. She worked at the same company as I did before I entered NUS. Mystery solved. We didn't talked much (if at all) or anything, but I just knew that that face meant something.

I'm getting old. My brain needs more RAM.




They're upgrading the lifts at my block. Finally. I can't wait for the lift to open up just outside my door.

Anyway, there's a rather foul smell in the old lift that's still running. A few days ago, they put up a notice.


Anyone wants to get high?

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:54 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

Oh, the gal u saw was from the company we were in? Who who? Tell me leh... Haha... :P
The one from development. Short in both height and hair. I don't know her name.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS