Tuesday, May 20, 2008  

[Bored...]

I'm sure most people have seen a movie about a guy who's afraid of commitment, wants to stay single and enjoy a bachelor's life. It's usually a romantic comedy. He will then meet this girl, and she would change his view of life and they get married and live happily ever after.

In the past, I've never understood why the guy behaved that way. I mean, doesn't everyone want to meet someone, fall in love, get married, etc etc?

I do now. Married people are boring. And if they have kids...Boring-er. But I can't blame them. When you have kids, your priorities change.

I'm going out of my mind. Generally, I can't complain much about work or my work-place. The people there are mostly nice and friendly and while there are the usual "characters", it's nothing I can't handle...So far. But we have nothing in common after work. Nothing to look forward to. They just go home to be with their families. I need some excitement, something to look forward to. If I knew life would be like this now, I would enjoy life a lot more when I was in Uni. Life now is so boring it's not even funny.

I hope I meet some people my age at the induction programmes, so we can have something to do after work.




I'm pretty sure I overheard the cleaning lady tell my colleague in the next cubicle that I was very "dao". When I get the chance, I'm going to confirm with my colleague if that's really what she said.

I'm not surprised that she said that. I've been told that the first impression I give people was that I was unfriendly and very fierce. When I'm concentrating on something, I'd look even more unfriendly.

Then again, the cleaning lady isn't the life of the party neither. How dare she judge me. And how silly was she to say it out loud in the next cubicle?

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:12 PM. 1 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

It means you've been noticed by the cleaning lady. Yikes.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS