Sunday, April 06, 2008  

[Losers...]

I crossed paths with the three losers below when I was at the supermarket earlier.


They were hanging out next to the frozen foods section. That's right. It's not very clear, but the girl in black has her earphones on and actually danced after I took their photo. What kind of losers 1) Hang out by the frozen foods section in a supermarket; 2) Dance by the frozen foods section in a supermarket?

I can't stand people with earphones on and listen to music when they are in the company of friends. I think it's rude, and what....Will you die without music? Com'on...That's such a poser thing to do.

I'm filing this under "people who shouldn't be allowed to reproduce".

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:06 PM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

hmm.. ppl of this group always seem to be blocking the way.. no idea why. happens on the road as well. next time when u drive, if a car or truck hogs the lane, try check the race.. :p
I guess it's the same as trying to ask a rhetorical question like "why did the chicken cross the road".

You won't really know what's the real reason behind it :)
[<---Back to Main]
RSS