Friday, March 21, 2008  

[Tree sex...]

For those people who have MSN: Do you ever read through the display names and personal messages of all your contacts?

I do. But it's not as if I open up the window and stare at it the whole time, cause that would be rather disturbing if you ask me. I read through the stuff when I first connect/log-in, and sometimes when I log-off.

You can learn a lot about people and what's going on in their lives through their MSN messages. From the cryptic messages that leave you with "WTF?" and the long-winded, I'm-in-so-much-pain or life-sucks-I-hate-everyone messages, you know that you're not alone.

That said, I've seen my fair share of messages that people type out without thinking. One was racist, and blames everyone else for his/her troubles but him/herself. One leaves behind messages with the intelligence of a 5-year old. One leaves behind messages that I couldn't believe came from such a person because he/she didn't seem like such a deep person in real life.

I use "he/she" because I don't want to give any clues to who I'm talking about. Hey, I may think that they're not all there, but they have a right to be....not all there, if so they wish.

Recently, someone took the cake. This person always has some "meaningful" (in quotes because I think only he/she thinks they are meaningful...I personally think it's just whiny) quotes about love as their personal message. I get so irritated reading them I just want to slap him/her. Today, I read through his/her message again (it wasn't new), and only now did I manage to read between the lines. In a twisted way.

This person's message is saying that dating is tree sex.

Who's more twisted? Me or said person? It wouldn't be nice to screen capture all the quotes...Otherwise I would.

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:58 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS