Sunday, March 02, 2008  

[Issues...]

  1. I've sent out around 15+ (20+ if you count the ones I sent out tonight) job applications, but I've only been called for one interview. What gives?
  2. I've just applied for six positions at one go with an organisation that was at the bottom of my want-to-work-for list. I did not keep track of the six positions I applied for and I realised now that there's a fairly good chance that should they call me down for an interview, I would not really know what each position would be about. The descriptions for each position wasn't too detailed, so that may work in my favour. Oh well...What's done is done.
  3. Why do organisations ask for your CAP and then make you type out every single module you've taken as well as the grade you got? Wouldn't it be easier for everyone if they just asked to see the transcript? They need to verify it again later anyway.
  4. Current fear: A better job offer coming along after I've already accepted one which I don't really like. Eeks. Nice problem to have, though.

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:26 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS