Thursday, February 07, 2008  

[Chinese New Year]

What I don't like about CNY:
  1. CNY songs. They all suck.
  2. Talking to relatives I haven't seen in a year. We don't make any efforts to contact each other during the year, so what makes you think I would be interested in hearing your life story?
  3. I wonder about the CNY song composers. Is that something they set out to be? When they were young and teachers asked them what they wanted to be when they grew up, did they say they wanted to compose CNY songs? Or were they just so bad at composing regular songs that they settled for CNY songs?
  4. To all the kay-poh sohs: I'm single, get over it.
  5. I hate CNY songs. Always have, always will.
  6. Parents trying to enforce the rule that we have to be vegetarians on the first day of CNY. We eat meat all year round, one day won't change anything.
  7. The artificially-happy artistes on the countdown on TV last night. What the hell are you guys so happy about? For that matter, why are anyone happy at all during CNY? What's the big deal? It's just...a day. Nothing changes. If your life sucked, it will continue to suck.
  8. Did I mention how much I hate CNY songs?



KFC took out an ad in the papers today. At the bottom of the ad was a line telling people to order by Feb 5th to "satisfy your cravings".

Today's the 7th.




I got a calendar from the LFS when I bought some filter foam a while back. It's printed by Qian Hu and it's a monthly-type calendar and there's a saying on every month. My sister noticed this month's saying...


Huh?

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:37 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS