Wednesday, December 26, 2007  

[This is it...]

In less than 2 hours' time, my results for the past semester would be released.

To be honest, I've never been this apprehensive. In the past, I always had the mentality that even if I screwed up, there was still a chance to make things right the next semester.

This time round, there is no next semester.

And also, this officially marks the end of my University life. Everything after this is just administrative stuff. I'm still waiting for a reply from a company that I applied to for a job...I should have applied earlier. Things are always slow around Christmas and New Year.

I need to set a deadline for myself to look for something else if that falls through. Maybe 2 more weeks? That sounds fair I think.

We'll see.

Good luck to everyone else receiving their results this week.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:08 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS