Wednesday, December 26, 2007  

[Mission accomplished!]

The results are out. I achieved my goal. Sometimes, you really don't know what's going to happen. Modules where I didn't expect to do well, I did. I remember being one of the last to complete the MCQs for a particular module's exam (I know because it was an open-book exam and after about an hour, all the flipping noises have died down but I was still busy looking for answers in my textbooks), but as it turns out, I did pretty well.

Yay me!






Look at the fishes go nuts when I drop a cube of freeze-dried tubifex worms into the tank!

The drilling sound in the background is due to the lift upgrading works going on in my area.

^^^ by Locksley @ 2:24 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS