Saturday, December 01, 2007  

[It's over...]

Today was my last exam paper, as an NUS student. I'm officially done. And by all intent and purposes, I've graduated. It's bittersweet...I'm going to miss student life, but I'm also pretty excited about finally being a working adult.

I set two goals for myself when I entered NUS. Sad to say, I was unable to fulfill one of them. The other one, I'm not sure. We'll see how it goes. Either way, I'm not too concerned about that...I've given it my all. Whatever will be, will be.


Took this as I left NUS. That's where I spent two and a half years, before SoC moved this semester.

Never did I expect to walk away from NUS after my final exam all alone (all things considered, I should have, actually). Never did I expect that the last time I ate in NUS would be in the Engineering canteen, with my sister, no less. Never did I expect to make the great friends that I did. Never did I expect to learn so much, and grow so much as a person in the three years I spent there. I think I'm wiser now than I was three years ago, and I'm not talking about book-smarts (which I have very little of, anyway).

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:25 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS