Monday, December 03, 2007  

[Do I know you?]


I was at the coffee-shop earlier, waiting for my take-away order at a table when this guy sat down at the same table. I was looking at him the entire time, but he did not even seem to notice me. He then proceeded to order a bottle of beer, and started drinking. At 5:20pm.

What's wrong with these people? I don't think normal people will do such things. They will ask if the seat's taken, or just sit somewhere else. There were plenty of empty tables, why must he sit at a table with a stranger?

I was convinced that his mind wasn't all there when the beer hostess opened his beer. He took the bottle cap, looked at it, and gestured it at the beer hostess. She shook her head, and he put it back down. That's when I saw it. There was nothing beneath the bottle cap. I suppose sometimes they have some sort of contest or something....But there's nothing written on the inside of the bottle cap, what was he expecting to happen? Another bottle of beer for a worthless bottle cap?

^^^ by Locksley @ 6:46 PM. 3 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

maybe he wanted to get to know you.. or maybe, he is Uncle Four.
maybe that was his usual spot, sort of like his territory.
haha, yea this happened to me once but it was at work.. The canteen is huge and there were only about 3 other people in there.. My seat was at the back yet an older woman thought it was a nice spot and sat not opposite me but RIGHT NEXT TO ME! She invaded my space!
[<---Back to Main]
RSS