Monday, November 19, 2007  

[Neither here nor there...]

I printed my HYP poster today at this place near NAFA. Man, the female students from NAFA were HOT!

Anyway, before I went down, I took a look at their website and some of it didn't make sense.


Okay, so they may not be open on Sundays. We have to call to make sure they were.


But oh no! They don't answer phones on Sundays!

What a pickle.




I had it all figured out. How to keep my 2nd-upper even if I get only a B for my HYP. I'll just get an A- or better for my Cybercrime. Shouldn't be a problem, half of the material was already covered in another module I took two semesters ago.

What I did not anticipate was that low-life, piece of shit from MAS. Now I don't think I will get an A- or better from Cybercrime. To top it off, I crashed and burned on my Forensic Science mid-term. I don't know how that happened...When the lecturer went through the answers, most of my answers matched. My sister and her friends aced the mid-term, and their names were even on the top-20 list that the lecturer flashed during the lecture.

The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry.

And to make matters worse, while preparing for my HYP presentation, I realise some of the stuff I wrote was pure crap. Even I wouldn't give myself any credit. It was so silly, it's not even funny.

Well, it ain't over till the fat lady sings. I still have a chance to make up ground during the exams. But as it stands now, things don't look good. I feel like Man United now...Facing Arsenal in that FA Cup final whereby they played much better but yet lost to Arsenal on penalties.

I don't want to lose on penalties.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:21 PM. 1 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

Hey dude, deal with it like Man United did...lol. There's no perfect plan.

A good mentality is always multiply it by Pi(3.14). That's usually how big it will get as it progress...lol.

Give me a buzz when ur exam is over and u're recharged. Time to catch up....lol.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS