Saturday, November 17, 2007  

[The last lecture...]

Had my last lecture in NUS yesterday evening. It's ironic, that the seat I sat at was the same seat that I was in for the module's very first lecture this semester.

The lecturer we had last night was a forensic pathologist, which meant lots of autopsy pictures. There were many "Eeewwwww"s and "Eeeeeeeee"s when he flashed some of the more explicit pictures, but these two girls were something else.


They were having dinner (western food). How they managed to eat while looking at those pictures is beyond me. I mean, I wasn't terribly grossed out or anything, but I definitely didn't feel like eating while looking at the pictures. And here's the best part...They "eeeee"-ed the loudest (seriously), and immediately after that they put another piece of meat into their mouths*. Pretty good appetite for someone who's apparently grossed out by autopsy pictures.

And to top it off, they kept talking non-stop during the lecture. There were a few "sshhuuuussshhhh"s from the people sitting in that section, but they didn't care. Stupid bitches bimbos.

* Yes, I wrote this on purpose. You either get it, or you don't

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:42 AM. 2 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

i actually ate while watching some faces of death like 'docu'. im sure u could do it too if you can stomach the blood from wrestling.. :p
This one time I was eating mee goreng and watching CSI at the same time and I actually felt sick. I think it's due to the combination of the sticky tissue/guts on screen and the sticky noodles in my mouth. *Aragh*
[<---Back to Main]
RSS