Sunday, November 11, 2007  

[Girls and guns don't mix...]

...and here's why:

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:30 PM. 4 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

ouch? Thank goodness the gun didn't end up shooting in omg. she's too skinny lah. Get a bigger size girl to fire haha. but yea. desert eagle's recoil is fwah! =X
if she had her tongue out, it'd be gone when she fired.


but the deagle isn't the most powerful handgun..

i think the .5 raging bull is. hunters use it as a sidearm to take down african elephants go figure
actually there's a more powerful custom made handgun which fire rounds from an elephant gun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lzri8dn7p0
I'm actually not surprised...The girl is really thin. You can see from the video that she's actually gripping it really tight.

I remember during my NSF days, when I fired the GPMG for the first time (live rounds), I didn't expect that much recoil and didn't hold it tight enough and the butt my chin and knocked me senseless for a short while. -laughs-
[<---Back to Main]
RSS