Saturday, November 10, 2007  

[The end is near...]

I was so caught up with trying to finish my HYP on time that I only realised this today: Next week is the last week of school.

It is of great significance to me because this is the end of my student life. It's quite a milestone. I've always had a "student" mindset all my life because even when I'm done with a particular stage (like "O" levels, diploma, etc), I know that I'm most likely going to go ahead with another phase of education. That's all going to change. I don't see myself going for further education anytime soon. Maybe somewhere down the line, I might consider a Masters (by coursework, I really don't want to do research again), but that's nowhere in the foreseeable future.

And in all the "excitement" (using the word very loosely here) of working on my HYP, I haven't really considered what I'm going to do after graduation (I have some idea, but we'll see). I have yet to send out any resumes.

Should probably think about this soon.

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:30 PM. 1 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

Welcome to the working world... :P
[<---Back to Main]
RSS