Thursday, November 15, 2007  

[Does not compute...]

I had the craziest conversation with a stranger at the bus-stop today.

I was at the bus-stop outside Assumption English School when this elderly woman approached me.

Woman: (translated from Mandarin) Excuse me, do you know if 170 here goes to Woodlands?
Me: Er...No. (170 on the side of the road we're on goes to town)
Woman: Then why did they put the number there? (gesturing to the signboard with all the bus numbers)

At this point, my brain basically had an illegal operation. How am I supposed to answer her? I tried to remain civil and told her that if she wanted to go to Woodlands, she should cross the road and take 963. Anyway my bus came at that point, so I didn't have to deal with her anymore.




My bus concession expired today. That's it. No more concessions for me, ever.

Although...My card was programmed to last for 4 years. I'm not sure what their practice is, but maybe I can still buy concession for another year. Hee hee hee...




Took this picture while on the bus today.


I think it's probably a Japanese word...But did they really think it would be a good idea to put an "a" behind shit and use it as their brand? And their logo...Doesn't it look like it's giving you the finger?

^^^ by Locksley @ 12:23 AM. 1 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

keep ur card for future student discounts. i regretted throwing away my 11b.. cos esplanade dont really check when u buy NSF tickets. should have kept it and not pasted the NSman sticker.. bloody.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS