Thursday, November 29, 2007  

[$100 waiver]

I received a "$100 waiver" from M1 today. If I "upgrade" my handset now, I'd need to pay an additional $100 because my contract isn't up yet. With the waiver, I can purchase a new phone at the advertised price. So basically, M1 is ending my contract early, with regards to phone purchase.

I never understood why they termed buying a new phone as an "upgrade". Why don't they just say "new phone"? It's not as if I sent my phone in and they sent it back with new features. Now that would be an upgrade.

In any case, I've been toying with the idea of getting HTC Touch for a while...But one of the things holding me back was that I didn't want to re-learn now to use my phone all over again. All the phones I've ever used were from Nokia and if you've used one Nokia phone, you'd know how to use them all.

The thing is, I really want to get another clam-shell phone. I've used all three form factors before (candy-bar, slider and clam-shell), and I really want a clam-shell as that's my favourite design of the three. There are no good clam-shell phones from Nokia right now though...At least none of them catch my eye.

What to do....What to do?

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:46 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS