Thursday, October 18, 2007  

[Fishes!]

One of the reddest cherry shrimps in my tank was near the front of the tank earlier and I whipped out my digital camera to take a picture of it. By the time I was ready, it slipped into the grass and I couldn't get a clear shot.

I ended up taking pictures of my CRS and also took a video:

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:33 PM. 5 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

wah...
impressive.

what other shrimps u keeping?
Just cherries and CRS. Having any other species would run the risk of cross-breeding, although from what I understand, it's very slight.
Actually, looking back, I didn't design my scape very well. The short grass in the front is growing very well and I think it's going to cover the whole tank eventually.

This presents a problem because that would make it very hard to replant the plants at the back.

I should have used OHP transparencies to create some sort of division in the substrate so that the foreground plants will remain in the foreground.
icic..
so u going to rescape argh?
Don't think so. Just let it be. Let it grow out, and see how.

Rescaping, even for a 2 feet tank, can be a back-breaking task. I usually have to deal with backaches for 2-4 days after each scape. :(
[<---Back to Main]
RSS