Friday, October 05, 2007  

[Explicit content...maybe?]

I'm revising for my mid-term tomorrow (actually today, since it's after midnight) when I came across some notes I made during the lecture:


It's a forensic science module and the lecture was about document examination. What I meant to write was "pen is lifted from paper here". You can't see the liquid paper in the picture, so I marked it out using the red box. I didn't want to wait for the liquid paper to dry, so I just squeezed the word in without thinking how it would look like.

Not a big deal...Except that a friend of mine wasn't feeling well that day and did not attend the lecture. I made a copy of my notes for her and well....I wonder what she thought when she read this part.

^^^ by Locksley @ 12:09 AM. 6 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

LOL!
hahaha....
she must think you're a real tease with reference to your little brother and that blob of white stuff


tsk
Hey yeah....I didn't realise the significance of the liquid paper.
now i see it it's like.. you lifted ur friend from tht spot with the white blob..
it's all clear now, isn't it?
[<---Back to Main]
RSS