Monday, October 01, 2007  

[Can you spot the error?]

YQ sent me this screen capture. There's something wrong in it. See if you can spot it. You'd have to click on it to see it in its original size. By the way, I'm not doing this on purpose. I'm using Blogger's picture upload service and they only allow a maximum of 400 x 400 pixels. Yes, I tried hot-linking the full-size picture you see when you click on the reduced sized version, but it doesn't work.

Geez...I really went off on a tangent.


Did you spot it? Highlight the text below with your mouse if you can't figure it out:

You can be both a male and a female at the same time. They chose drop-down lists instead of radio buttons when allowing selection for gender.

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:11 PM. 4 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

erm..
sex male and female?
please please please please do not use vpost!! My experience with them was very bad, and my friend lost things through vpost.
That sux. Did they pay him back or what? So ive not have much probs with them.... You have alternatives?
there are a few but I do not have the url. You can do a search. My friend ordered tshirts, they called him up, said tht his mailbox was too tiny and thats the last he heard of them. When I ordered stuff, they didn't bother tracking or consolidating. I sent as many as 3-4 emails a day without reply, till I threatened to write to the papers.
If you read the ST forums.. alot of people have written in about vpost.
Had another friend who went down to the Post Centre to make noise because they misplced his things.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS