Tuesday, September 18, 2007  

[Top 10 Finishers...]

Another compilation I found on Youtube. The moves in this one are way more extreme, being from the independent circuit.

I've never heard of half of them, to be honest. And I think the soundtrack is retarded, but that's just me.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:26 PM. 1 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

I've seen Sonjay Dutt did a Gin and Tonic before..

Man.. the Psycho Dragon is sick. It's a reverse DVD into a chair.. I used to use the reverse DVD on my wrestlers in SD vs Raw.

Joe's Island Driver from top rope was very sick. I thought Christopher Daniels wasn't gonna make it when I saw it. Didn't it make it to either of your list.. I guess it's because it's not a finisher.

Joe destroys people for fun, he don't call them finishers.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS