Tuesday, September 04, 2007  

[Time, so little, yet so much of it...]

The topic doesn't really have anything to do with anything. It's a phrase from Angel, in the episode where he became human and screwed his brains out with Buffy. Sounds crude, but if you followed the story you'd agree that it was the thing to do when he became human, all things considered.

I thought of using it as the title for this entry because I really shouldn't be spending time on blogging right now, seeing how I'm swamped with stuff. Oh well...




I read on a local forum today morning that an NSF walked out of his camp with his assault rifle and with several live rounds. When a rumour like this starts online, it spreads like wildfire. Anyhow, the news is out, the guy's been caught. It seems that he's been missing for 20 hours! He left the camp around midnight and was caught earlier at 8pm in Orchard Road. He was going to ORD next month, too.

I wonder what's going on in his twisted little mind.




Spent an hour on the phone just now talked to a friend who's graduated. I needed her help with my HYP and the stuff she told me really cleared up a lot of issues (JF: If you're reading this, thanks heaps!). Honestly, I don't know how people get their HYPs done without help from friends. And as it turns out, most of my friends have graduated.




Live fast. Fight hard. Regret nothing. Fear less.

It's from a John Cena shirt. I think it'd be fantastic if I could live my life that way. Except I can't right now, being in constant fear of my HYP.




I'm hungry.

It doesn't get anymore random than this.

^^^ by Locksley @ 12:19 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS