Friday, September 07, 2007  

[Singnet users...]

If you're using Singnet and you're reading this, let me know if you can see the images on my blog properly (leave a comment).

With the proxy off, some of the images from Imageshack don't load right. With the proxy on, everything loads fine.

I'm starting to wonder if the problem is on Singnet's side or is it on my side. It could be a DNS issue, but I think I've configured everything correctly on my end.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:18 AM. 3 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

yes can view with singnet.
Oh shit. Then maybe the problem is on my end.

The picture on the blog themselves load fine for me, but images hosted by Imageshack don't. Those are the images on the sides, "Locksley's Thoughts..." and the occasional smiley that I use.

WTF am I doing wrong...?
yea. no prob seeing the images.
[<---Back to Main]
RSS