Monday, September 17, 2007  

[Now what?]

As I mentioned in an older entry, I bought the Samsung CLP-300 for printing notes for myself and my sister. The people at Samsung tout it as "the world's smallest colour laser printer". I'm not sure if that's true. It probably is, for now. In any case, it really is quite a feat of engineering design because it has a really small footprint.

However, their excellent design did not extend to the packaging of the toner cartridges. Here's why:

There's this little pull-tab on the front of the box. As you can see here, I've already pulled it off. Okay, I can see the toner, but how do I get it out?


Truth is, you can't. You need to rip the whole thing open, which was surprisingly easy:



I don't know why they put a pull-tab there in the first place. Maybe it's their idea of a joke.
"Hey, let's make a little opening for them here. We'll let them tear a hole big enough for them to see the toner cartridge inside, but they can't get it out. It'd be hilarious! Let's do it and record the calls to customer service support. It'd be ripping good fun!"
Idiots.

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:16 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS