Saturday, September 22, 2007  

[Me first me first me first!]

I was at the bus-stop outside Clementi Fairprice waiting for a bus today when something happened that annoyed me to no end.


This woman above did something that was rather retarded. The bus stopped with its doors right in front of me. As the door opened and I was about to step off the pavement onto the bus, this woman came in from the right, in-between the bus and the kerb, and cut in front of me. If this has happened to you before, you'd know how awkward it was for me. And you'd also know how hard (and thick-skinned) it was to pull it off since the gap between the bus and the kerb was small.

No big deal, but what's her problem? I mean, what she did wasn't nice. Would being the second person to board the bus kill you?

I rate this just as bad as people who arrive at a lift landing with people already waiting for a lift and then proceed to jab the lift button furiously. Don't you think that the people already waiting have already pressed the button? Or what, are we just standing around looking at the nice LED lights?




Was in school late today. Took some photos from the 8th floor of SOC1.








At the end of last semester, an email was sent out letting us know that we could collect a free faculty T-shirt from the Computing Club office. It was free, the school paid for it and everyone's entitled to one.

They didn't have a suitable size for me then, so I did not collect mine. I was told that the first order was rushed, meant for the graduating students who weren't going to be around next semester, hence there were less sizes.

I walked passed the Computing Club office today. Different people are running it now. The sign outside was advertising for committee members, free faculty T-shirts and something else which I cannot remember (not important).

I went back with a few friends and tried to collect our shirts, but as it turns out, you can no longer collect the T-shirts now...Unless you sign up to be in one of their committees.

What a load of bullshit. It was meant for ALL Computing students in the first place, and now you're saying it's only for people who would sign up to be in your committee? Seriously, you need a better incentive than that. I have a lot more to say about this, but I probably shouldn't because it's coming from a "dark" place (you either get it, or you don't).




The President of the Science Club is a moron needs to grow up.

By the way, no one gives a shit what you did when you were in NS.

^^^ by Locksley @ 12:34 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS