Saturday, September 22, 2007  

[I tell teacher you bully me...]

I've seen a lot of moronic behaviour in my (almost) three years at NUS. Let us not forget, it's a University and people there are supposed to be smart and don't have their head stuck up their asses.

In fact, I had a conference with one of my lecturers this past Friday. It was a compulsory thing to discuss an assignment, but I really didn't have a lot to ask him and his comments were pretty clear. So when he asked his customary "how was your project group?" question (he assigned the groups randomly, so if there were any problems, the onus was on him to come in and fix it), I had a bit of a banter with him. He expressed concern and wonderment that University students can still behave like kids, not doing work, not handing up work, and basically not giving a crap about their studies. How did they end up here in the first place?

But I digress. What I really wanted to talk about is that after spending (almost) three years, I thought I've seen it all, with regards to silly/stupid/childish/moronic behaviours of University students. But what I just came across took the cake:


You might need to click on it to see it clearly. The part in quotes was posted by another person. The last sentence was the guy's response.

What are you...8?

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:02 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS